Monday, November 6, 2017

Day 5

Today is my first day of outpatient treatment. I'm going to hit a 7 am AA meeting before I go. One requirement for IOP (intensive outpatient program) is to attend meetings.

I am not sleeping well, but that's nothing new. I'm hoping sobriety will help with the sleeping issues.

I am feeling better psychologically today. And physically so far, I think.

Yesterday, I literally did nothing expect sit in front of my computer, read, and watch TV. I drank a lot of tea and ate three meals.

I've decided that it's OK. As long as I don't drink, Not drinking is pretty much my only focus right now. If I can get that down, then everything else will fall in place, or I'll have the mental and physical energy to figure things out.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and wanted to send you support. Not sure how valuable a virtual hug from an internet stranger from Texas is but I wanted you to know that you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete