Saturday, December 30, 2017

Day 27.

Long time no see. I have been sober for 27 days. This is the longest since 2014 when I was sober for 30 days.

Things are different this time. I am taking Naltrexone and it helps so much with my cravings. Sober at 53 introduced to to a very supportive online support group that has been a lifesaver.

I am moving into a new apartment on Monday. I'm looking for a job in the new area I live in.

My mental health is much better and my physical health is starting to come back.

I'm very slowly losing some weight, sleeping better, eating well, and getting some exercise.

I am joining a gym with a salt water pool and hot tub.

I am going to create a simple life in 2018. My goal is to learn how to be content in my own skin and to become a woman of honor and integrity. I want to create balance and peace in my life.

I'm sick of hiding from the world and hating myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment